Alumni Career Webinar Series
with Natascha Saunders
Watch The Webinar
A recent recruiting
roundtable report found that nearly 80% of organizations use a social
networking site for recruiting purposes, with LinkedIn and Facebook
leading the pack.
Here's what you will learn:
- How to exploit the power of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, and many others
- How to build your online image, be identified by industry leaders, develop meaningful relationships with others in your industry
- Position yourself as a knowledge expert in your field.
This social media
webinar is intended for people who wish to learn the details about
leveraging social media for their personal branding. No prior knowledge
Don't miss this opportunity to pick up inside tips and ideas to effectively use Facebook as a networking and job search tool!
Presenter: Natascha Saunders
has been an inspirational certified career coach for over 10 years,
speaker, and workshop facilitator. She provides coaching in: continuing education, job search strategies, interviewing, personal branding, resumes, goal-setting, and networking. Natascha’s
clients are from a variety of industry sectors and academic levels such
as: high school, college, graduate programs, professional fields, and
senior level executives.
former roles include: being a member of the MBA Admissions Committee at
MIT Sloan School of Management, Assistant Director of Undergraduate
Career Services at Boston University School of Management, Co-op & Employment Specialist at Johnson & Wales University,
Client Reporting Specialist at State Street, and Assistant Human
Resource Manager for Filene’s/Macy’s. In addition, Natascha worked as a
Financial & Operations Associate for A.G.Edwards & Sons Inc.
now Wells Fargo Advisors.
Natascha currently serves as a Leadership Lecturer at Northeastern University, Women Studies
Adjunct Faculty at The University of Rhode Island, Board of Directors
for Dimock Community Health Center, and Employer Relations & Career
Programs Manager at MIT. However, she spends the bulk of her time as the
Founder of The Youth Career Coach Inc., where the mission is, ‘To
ensure students are self-aware and market-ready’.
· BA, BDIC in Independent Image Consulting, UMASS Amherst
· MBA Global Business Leadership, Johnson & Wales University
· MS in Leadership, Northeastern University
· CERT. Career Coaching, Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaching
· CERT. Leadership, Organizing & Action, Harvard Kennedy School
· CERT. FDIC Money Smart Facilitating Training Program
· Ed.D. Leadership & Communication, Northeastern University, Class of 2014
Natascha's motto is: "BE WHAT IT IS YOU WANT TO ATTRACT!"
What Others Say
- 2011 Tory Johnson's ABC Workplace & Founder of Spark & Hustle 'Daring Doer'
- 2011 'Exquisite Woman' The Black Man Can' Promoting Positive Images
- 2011 'Change Agent' Mass Housing & Mass Impact 'Youth Town Hall'
- 2010 Service Award, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
- 2010 Harvard 'WECAN' Woman of the Year Award (HEBS)
- 2009 Inspirational Wednesday Woman, Touch 106.1FM
- 2009 Outstanding Academic Award Initiation, Sigma Epsilon Rho Honor Society
- 2009 Honorary Faculty Member, Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity 2008
- Johnson & Wales University Inspirational Woman Award 2007 Leadership for a Future,
- RI Senate Citation 2006 Achievement Award, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated
Based on the research and books by: